My YouTube Animated Poetry Music Videos and More

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

God is on my side (poem)

I thought up this poem today especially thinking back to a certain incident that happened to me years back.
It was an incident where I near on fell asleep at the wheel of my old white Chevy, and the semi truck driver honked and within the nick of time I turned the stirring wheel to the right.  I still got a feeling to this day that God played a part in keeping us (and I think my 2 little boys were in the back seat) safe.

"God is on my side
For luck has kept me alive
because
I believe in Jesus Christ!"


*to be honest, I'm one of those (Oh ye of little faith) persons
and I don't know but I hope since when I think of God and Jesus being real then I don't feel as sad.   I feel happier and I feel more peace of mind.  Daily especially of late, I been praying Jesus "the Lord's prayer".  

Alexander P Kapp [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons






No comments:

Post a Comment